Saturday, March 27, 2010

First time blogging~~

Hey... This is my first time blogging using blogger... quite a new experience for me~~
Gonna check whether there is anything interest me here~~~

NOW I'd really wish that i can express my feelings here~~

It's late at night here, and i am alone in my room... feeling quite creepy and lonely~~
All my roommates had gone back for holidays and just me to spend the weekend alone!!
I suddenly figured how it's like to be alone and nothing to do except for just watchning the time flies and the clock ticks~~
AND now, Suddenly, i have a strong feeling that i really missed my roommate damn lots!!

I think what i can do now is switching off the light and head to bed.. Dreaming that my roommates will be back by tomorrow and everything is back to usual again(which is not going to happen). LOL..
Wow.. it is a relieve for me to write all my depress feelings here... THANKS TO BLOGGER!!


AND that's all i need to say for today~~ Tata... Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment