Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daily life (1)

Boring day, boring weekend and boring life... Wanted adventure and something new for long time.. But never been granted..

* Done some shopping in DPS this afternoon.. Found out that nothing is new.. Depressed me a lot!!
* Ate my dinner in a restaurant.. No special menu.. Same old food... Depressed too!!
* Continue shopping in Bintang Mall after dinner... Nothing interest me... Feeling depressed too!!
* Smoke is all around in Miri.. Air pollution... Depressed~~~

* EVERYTHING DEPRESSED ME TODAY EXCEPT FOR::
(1) The sunset in Miri is as beautiful as usual..
(2) Friends are always there for me when I'm depressed..
(3) Parents are always concern about me..
(4) The last but not least, I AM HAVING A GREAT LIFE!!!

Be grateful for everything you possess... Don't let yourself regret when its too late~~

2 comments:

  1. eat ur depressed maggi la...
    hahahaha XD...
    just kidding la...
    hope to c u survive successfully after 2 weeks..
    dun eat so much maggi.. ask s.y. bring u go eat.
    take care~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo... maggi won't be depressed.. They have no feelings.. but i have feelings... I'm so depressed right now... LOL

    ReplyDelete