Sunday, February 20, 2011

My little world around me

Time flies~~~ It's 2011 now... Although its a bit too late to say that, but.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Been out of blog for few months, and had a pretty cool life out of it... haha..
Hrm.... Where to begin ? Ow.. Well...
Here's the recent changes that i have adapted in 2011:-


First, moved to new room, adopted a new puppy- "money", a black and superb puppy and best of all, had a new house mate.


I'm kinda anticipated for what will be happening in the year of 2011 although it may eventually turns out to be a disastrous year or a "so-so-" year. But, that's life! We'll just have to follow the flow that it takes us to.. Just gonna hope that "Life" treats me well... For one more week, my "School life" is starting again and i'm emmm... kinda looking forward to it. 


Here, i have some nice movies and series that i loved so much and i would like to introduce them all to you:


Movies that are currently on the cinemas..
(1) Green hornet.. (Jay Chou really did show some nice moves and body in there ><)
(2) MR and MS impossible ( I'm not sure whether the name is spelled that way. It's a Cantonese movie and its funny~~)


Series
(1) Big Bang Theory ( This is a "long time ago" series but it really have me laugh all  the crack out of me)
(2) How i met your  mother ( Same as the above)

Yup... That's all for me... Hope that everyone will have a blast in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment